It means that we took our love of bright colors, GLITTER, and outlandish style decisions and fused them with our insistence that being a “grown up” is highly overrated. We also firmly believe that playing video games is a business, tabletop campaigns should be celebrated as national holidays, and comic books should replace all employee handbooks. Pop culture references out in the wild make us smile, so we’ve added our own jungle of shenanigans into the mix in the form of nerd makeup! Espionage Cosmetics: this is Where the Wild Things Are! Go forth and paint the world!
Articles in this section
- I found a picture of me on your site. Why is it being used? Is there a point of contact for me to have it removed?
- I Stopped by the Geek Boutique and it was closed! What Gives? When are you guys open next??
- Who do I contact if I want to include Espionage Cosmetics in a press piece I am writing?
- I want to model for you! What are the requirements? Do I have to be a certain size/race/shape/gender or love a particular fandom to do that?
- Are your products cruelty free?
- I want to work with you at a convention near me! Is it paid? Can I cosplay? Do I get to be best friends with Stan Lee? TELL ME MOAR!
- I want to come work for you! How does one go about that?
- Where are you guys located? Can I come visit?
- What’s with all of the glitter?
- Are you going to be at a convention in my neighborhood?