Of course not! Nerds, geeks, unicorns, and fandom friendly types come in all shapes, sizes, and exoskeletons. While we are not currently taking modeling applications, we are always open to new and BAMF! customers that are keen on repping the EC brand on the interwebs. If you’re interested in our Ambassador/Affiliate program, please send an email over to NMAOverlord@EspionageCosmetics.com with a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit! Check out our Instagram feed for examples of our current ambassadors and our always colorful content!
Articles in this section
- Achievement Points
- I found a picture of me on your site. Why is it being used? Is there a point of contact for me to have it removed?
- I Stopped by the Geek Boutique and it was closed! What Gives? When are you guys open next??
- I have another question! How do I contact you?
- Who do I contact if I want to include Espionage Cosmetics in a press piece I am writing?
- I want to model for you! What are the requirements? Do I have to be a certain size/race/shape/gender or love a particular fandom to do that?
- Are your products cruelty free?
- I want to work with you at a convention near me! Is it paid? Can I cosplay? Do I get to be best friends with Stan Lee? TELL ME MOAR!
- I want to come work for you! How does one go about that?
- Where are you guys located? Can I come visit?